We are pretty much in the middle of winter and boy oh boy, is the cold settling in.
For those of you who do not appreciate the cold brisk winter air, wellllll, honestly, that just sucks because it’s going to be sticking around for a while.
But even we believe that the right kind of imagery will help you right out of your sardi hating funk. So without further ado, we present to you,
13 of the most satisfying winter sensations that always happen in winter that are just SO good.
1. When you get into bed with your heater on right next to you.
It literally does not get better than hopping into a warm bed and having the best sleep of your night. EVERY night. It almost makes getting out of a warm bed early in the morning that much more worth it.
2. Being able to put your jacket on over your sweaters and it fits juuuuuust right.
Now THAT is satisfying. And just layering in general in winters! You get to wear a sweater, a jacket, a scarf and even add a hat on top! Plus the best part is that no one can see how much winter weight you’re putting on. Not even you…
Oh yeah, the feeling these babies bring in? Wrapping yourself up like a burrito in a kambal is the best that it can get. THE BEST.
4. That first sip of chai in the morning.
5. Itchy scalps due to the cold air are the worst, but the BEST is when you get to go home and itch all ya want.
You know it’s true. Don’t be ashamed of it, embrace it.
6. Wrapping your shawl over your clothes perfectly at weddings.
This is mostly for the fellas since girls need to ‘fashion’ it up, but a shalwar kameez with a shawl on top? Oh yeah bby, killing the Shaadi game for sure.
7. Taking off your socks at the end of the day, only to put on a nice set of fresh new socks before going to bed.
This is just Euphoria. Absolute bliss.
8. Running into a really warm car out of the cold.
Uff and then you’re immediately sleepy and all cuddled up with everyone until you, of course, have to get out of the car.
9. Going to Shaadi’s and realizing that there’s Kashmiri chai there.
Chai? Coffee? Green tea? FORGET IT! Good ole’ fashioned Pink tea is the official drink of Shaadi season 200forever.
10. Having kinno in the winter sun.
Sitting outside on a blanket in the winter sun, taking in all the Vitamin D and forgetting all your worries in the world? Yah thanks I am sold. Also, the lighting is always amazing so just think of all the Insta pics you’ll get out of it.
11. SLEEPING IN on the weekends.
Haye just staying in bed in your cosy kambal knowing that you do not have to move for another 2/3 hours? Hayeeeeee.
12. Eating a big bowl of soup in the middle of the day.
You can also swap soup in for a big bowl of Maggi. Oh, yah.
13. Hot showersssssssssss.
Saved the best for last ^.
Do you have any other suggestions? Which one of these is your favourite? Let us know in the comments below! Love you. Love Sardi.
Also if you’re a winter lover like me, you’ll love this video:
These 15 Amazing Things About The Winter Season Will Instantly Make You Want To Curl Up In Your Razai
Cover photo source: Mirchi Tales/JustDial