‘Koffee With Karan’ has been running in full force the past few weeks, with sassy host Karan Johar inviting Bollywood’s finest for a revealing chat about their personal lives. This week we saw Saif Ali Khan and daughter Sara together where we got to know some really interesting details about their lives (including Saif’s wife and Sara’s stepmom Bebo).
In a series of revelations, we found out a lot about Sara Ali Khan, who is debuting opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in film ‘Kedarnath;’ so let’s get down to it, shall we?
1. Sara wants to marry Ranbir Kapoor (if he wasn’t allegedly marrying Alia lol) and asked Karan to set them up
2. She was made fun of in school after her mother’s film ‘Mard’ released where she was making out with Amitabh Bachchan in a scene
3. Sara’s favorite Bollywood actresses are Alia and Deepika, with Kareena following in third place
4. She was overweight as a child and loved pizza!
5. Sara’s mother Amrita dressed her up to attend Saif and Kareena’s wedding; “my mom dressed me for my father’s wedding…a lot of people would be of the opinion that Kareena was being weird, or mom was being weird. It was very comfortable”
6. She gets super embarrassed listening to Saif talk about his intimate love life with Bebo
7. Sara revealed an awkward holiday with her stepmom Bebo, who didn’t enjoy her time with them in Venice or Florence
8. Sara is definitely her father’s daughter – their comical timings on the show and laidback relationship is evident
9. Sara doesn’t call Kareena ‘mom’ or anything similar – just Kareena
10. Sara never felt uncomfortable at the thought of her father remarrying; Kareena made it very clear that she already has a great mother and wished for them to be able to be great friends
11. Sara loves having “two comfortable homes to go to rather than one uncomfortable one”
Have you watched this week’s episode yet? What did you think?