Qaim Ali Shah has been the Chief Minister of Sindh province since time immemorial. Many have come, and many more of have gone but Mr. Shah, also lovingly known among the public as ‘Saeein’, has been a constant. He is probably one of the most seasoned politicians Pakistan has ever seen and with the announcement of his replacement as the Chief Minister, the people of Sindh, and Pakistan as a whole, are sure to miss him.
These folks are particularly sad about the Saeein being replaced and they have strong feelings.
1. Like this well wisher
Qaim Ali Shah can now actually rest in peace, or who knows he might have plans for the next century as well.
— Naveer.ai (@NaveerBinRazi) July 24, 2016
2. And this historian
The important events of Sindhi history.
712 Arrival of Mohd. bin Qasim
2016 Departure of Saeen Qaim Ali Shah
— Ibrar (@IbrarIbrahim) July 24, 2016
3. This guy senses there is a conspiracy behind the replacement
Qaim Ali Shah ordered the authorities to clean garbage from Karachi. His dismissal was inevitable….
— Saiber Bullie (@QasimZaidi_) July 24, 2016
Or you know, could be because the man is more than 80 years old and needs some rest after a long and successful political career.
4. Some people speculated about the possible next step in life Mr. Shah will take
What next? Qaim Ali Shah making a double century at Lords? #PakvsEng
— پیجا مستری (@pejamistri) July 15, 2016
5. Haters like this guy also ranted against the
historic legendary Qaim Ali Shah
Good riddance, though Qaim Ali Shah got a lot of unnecessary flak. He was merely following orders of Zardari-Bhutto clan
— faraz (@faraz_lhr) July 24, 2016
6. And this one
"Qaim Ali Shah" should be given the Nobel Prize for not doing anything since so many years for the people..bt still he is the CM of Sindh.
— Nabeel Hasan Qureshi (@nabeelhasan011) July 25, 2016
7. Mostly, people are sad to see their source of entertainment be gone
Saeen Qaim Ali Shah ko b abi hatana tha? Hmara to cartoon network b nahi ata 🙁 #ThankYouQAS
— Tahir Masood (@iTahirMasood) July 25, 2016
8. This one was surprised about the sudden turn of events
Woah I just thought he was immortal, Qaim Ali Shah and all
— Hi-nanobot (@NanobotHi) July 25, 2016
9. This one appreciates the value of Mr. Shah and knows what his next step should be
Now plz transfer him from CM house to MUSEUM.
Qaim ali shah is big historical asset. #ThankYouQAS
— JaM3L (@Jam33L) July 25, 2016
10. The whole world is standing with Mr. Shah and doesn’t want to see him replaced
The World Stands with Qaim Ali Shah pic.twitter.com/W4z0iiM644
— Shami (@iShami_) July 24, 2016
11. But this jaded soul is skeptical about Saeein’s replacement
Qaim Ali Shah aye ya Murad Ali Shah! No any change will bring! Even corruption graph will increase.
— Sadam Buriro (@SadamHussain18) July 25, 2016
12. This guy wants to see Saeein live happily ever after
Qaim Ali Shah ki shadi Jeena se kara di jaye ?
— Usman Khan (@UsmanKhattak01) July 25, 2016
13. This psychic has predictions for Mr. Shah’s future political career
Sayeen Qaim Ali Shah will be back with a bang in 2116 with same young looks and enthusiasm 🙂
— Sultan Sheikh (@SultanAhmad_) July 25, 2016
14. While this one can’t help but speculate about other political leaders walking in the footsteps of Mr. Shah
Qaim Ali Shah ne resign dia to itni khushi socho Nawaz Shareef ne resign dia hota to kia hota? #thankyouQAS
— Ali Only (@OnleeAlee) July 25, 2016
15. Whatever anyone may think of Saeein, this guy has spoken the final word on him
#QaimAliShah you can make fun of Saeen Qaim Ali Shah
But you can't reach the age of saeen ?
— Syed Naeem (@NaeemKazmi18) July 25, 2016
How do you feel about Saeein being replaced?
Cover Image via: Dawn.com
Zarra ye bhee check karein: