You may have heard a random rishta nightmare story here or there but nothing really too real. Well, these rishta nightmare stories by fellow Pakistanis will tell you how horrible the process of arranged marriage can be.
Here are these survivors sharing their rishta nightmare stories:
1. This future roti artist who probably hasn’t been through one experience yet
Mene soch liya hay shadi krleti hun. Gol roti is easier than chemistry.
— Kinza Nasir (@Kinzzzaa) May 23, 2016
2. This person who has had a bad experience with multiple rishtay
"Jab Kisi Ko Kisi Se Rishta Khatam Karna Hota Hai,
Wo Sab Se Pehly Apni Zuban Ki Mithas Khatam Karta Hai.!
— ClubMehran (@ClubMehran) May 23, 2016
3. This girl who wants her rishta guy to wear only what she wants
My husbands rishta pic better be in black shalwar kameez only then I'd be happy
— Manu (@saaniax) May 23, 2016
4. And this guy whose friend is a rishta auntie in training
meri aik dost hai wo university mein sirf apne bhai ke liye acha rishta dhoondhne aai hai.
— شہریار گورائیہ (@sarcasmistaan) May 22, 2016
5. This person can’t decide if a rishta ending is more painful for her or the weekend
4 Chezain Khatm Hone Pe Bohat Takleef Deti Hein Mohabat Rishta Aitbar Or . Itwar (',') ;Itwaar Wala Dukh To Rula Hi Deta Hai Yar
— Asma Khan (@MazaK_MasTi) May 23, 2016
6. This girl has some serious rishta questions
-Yar ye kon log hotay en jo rishta paka hotay e admiyon ki tasweer laga detay an as dp with "you are the best thing that happened to me".🙄
— Sara Tahir (@bohotsara) May 23, 2016
7. And this dude who wasn’t expecting a rishta
Maafi mangny ka kaha gya hai rishta mangny ka nahi..
— H U S S A I N (@ShahSaaeiyn) May 22, 2016
8. This desperate-for-a-rishta dude
Koe rishta hi dy day 😄😄
— Vascoda Theeta (@BazookaDoozy_) May 22, 2016
9. And this girl who’s giving him a full on competition
*pointing out a rishta to my mom*
that one mom, the one with the beard pic.twitter.com/cyeVwdgkUM
— sim (@simrahakbar_25) May 22, 2016
10. This perfect twitter bahu
Rishty waly: Kya krleti hay apki beti?
Family: Jee Ma Sha Allah twitter p khud posts bna leti hay.
— Kinza Nasir (@Kinzzzaa) May 22, 2016
11. This serious rishta analyst
no rishta for her. https://t.co/BPNRMb5rXf
— S.Zurriyat Adil (@s_adil72) May 20, 2016
12. This guy who tried to Facebook stalk his potential rishta
This potential rishta girl my mum likes is Innocent Maryam on fb… Smh.
— . (@ZoydPls) May 19, 2016
13. And this girl has a message for all the rishta aunties
Girls, next time a rishta aunty asks ur mum for your picture, ask her to send a copy of the guy's pay slip. Shallowness can go both ways.
— Bissmah Mehmud (@bissmahmehmud) May 18, 2016
14. This person has their summer plans all set
Staying away from Rishta Auntys😷
— Maha (@m_ak1997) May 14, 2016
15. And this one doesn’t like rishta discussions
Alright, this rishta discussion is seriously freaking me out now. I'm nauseous.
— ▫ (@_thattumblrgirl) May 13, 2016
16. Definitely not with their relatives
I really hate these all relatives coming here for Rishta discussions and all..
— Taimoor Baig (@TaimoorBaig162) May 13, 2016
17. This experience when rishtay walay are coming
Yes 🙌🙌👏👏 pic.twitter.com/aas0fyPF9o
— sundus (@SundusSays) May 12, 2016
18. This person doesn’t think Facebook is a place for rishta seeking
Oh how wrong you are, lady. Wanna fraandshipz?
Its so funny when people write their height in bio
Like bitch! It's your bio not rishta profile
— Mahnoor Javed (@javed_mahnoor) May 13, 2016
19. This one just can’t wait for her rishta
Soch rahi hu mama se kahu cousin se e rishta kar dein mer. Lekin kuch kar dein. 😂
— Sakhwa Naveed (@sakhwa) May 13, 2016
20. This discussion on why a guy’s job is necessary for a good rishta
@ButtSumayyah larkay job isi liyay krtay hain k rishta mil jai 👻
— Umer (@GoStudyUmer) May 13, 2016
21. And finally, this person who speaks from their heart
I need a rishta.
— Nabia. (@wut___even) May 22, 2016
What are your rishta stories? Share with us and you might be featured over here.
Zarra ye bhee check karein: