Ramazan is the month of patience, abstinence and blessing. Leiken, kabhi kabaar rozay kaafi lagtay hain. We are human after all.
Luckily for us ladies, (sorry fellas) – we get a nice little break from fasting when a certain present from mother nature arrives. Sorry not sorry, but here are some of the thoughts that go through our heads when we get our period during Ramazan:
1. Yaaar, roza lag raha hai
2. Ugh my stomach hurts
3. Ugh my boobs hurt too, aik second…
4. WAIT, what’s the date?
5. *runs to the bathroom*
7. Wow this is the best day of my life
8. I mean I hate the fact that there are 2 hours left and I HAVE TO KEEP MY ROZA but challo
9. WORTH IT: aik haftay kii chuttti
10. Waisay aisay nahi kehna chahiye, sorry Allah mian
11. But I mean periods are natural, this happiness is halal
12. Uff periods are so amazing waisay
13. Women are so powerful, we can handle so much, like mashAllah
14. Okay ow, cramps
18. Challo, ice cream time
19. Yaar ab how do I get food without having to explain to everyone why I can’t fast
20. Waisay we’re all adults here, why can’t they UNDERSTAND
21. THIS IS NORMAL PEOPLE
22. Ow ow ow wow wowwowowoowowowow ow
23. Okay i’ll just stay in bed until iftaari
24. Waisay iftaari tho kar lethi houn, sawaab tho milta hai
26. False. Alarm.
Shamelessly love getting your period during Ramazan? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Let us know what thoughts go through your head that time of the month in the comments section below. Love you.
Cover image via Killer Bewafa / dailymotion.com