Once every 5 years, there comes a time when politicians take up more screen time than Pakistani TV actors. Since we’re seeing so much of these politicians, we thought; what Pakistani TV characters would they best suit if they were to ever make the shift to TV.
Let’s get into it!
1. Maryam Nawaz Sharif as Mannu from ‘Mann Mayal’
Mannu is consistently crying about her Abu, sounds like someone we know.
2. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari as Armaan from ‘Mein Khayal Hoon Kisi Aur Ka’
The only reason this works is the whole accent issue. Sorry, Bilawal, we can never forget 😛
3. Sharmila Farooqi as Meshal from ‘Besharam’
Sharmila isn’t afraid of anyone and of being herself and like Meshal, she’s a total diva!
4. Asif Ali Zardari as Mohid from ‘Dil Lagi’
Must I really explain this choice?
5. Maryam Aurangzeb as Sarah from ‘Humsafar’
Sarah was pretty evil and very vocal about her hatred and plans for total domination. We feel like Maryam is a good fit here!
6. Imran Khan as Zaroon from ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’.
Imran and Zaroon have a lot in common if you think about it.
7. Shireen Mazari as Bi Jaan from ‘Suno Chanda’
Aside from the *slight* resemblance, Shireen just looks like such a loving Naani figure while also being the head of the household.
8. Nawaz Sharif as Uzair Farooq from ‘Mata E Jaan Hai Tu’
Uzair, played by Javed Sheikh, is a fatherly figure who loves his children but also is someone who is deeply rooted in tradition.
9. Shehbaz Sharif as Sarang from ‘Pukaar’
Sarang is a man in control, and a total Chaudhary, and of course, who’s the very definition of a chaudhary than Shehbaz Sharif himself.
10. Hina Rabbani Khar as Kashaf from ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’
We don’t know much about Kashaf as she keeps to herself, but she’s the type of person who excels at all what she does. Same is the same with our former Foreign Minister, Hina.
11. Sherry Rehman as Fareeda from ‘Digest Writer’
Sherry Rehman really made a name for herself with her writing skills, as did Fareeda in the show ‘Digest Writer’.
So what do you think about these pairings? Let us know in the comments 🙂