If you’re one of those people that goes absolutely nuts for some meetha, this article is for you. Dessert is everywhere, you can see it virtually and also in the flesh. It’s so beautiful, its hard to take your eyes off of it.
So if you live, eat and constantly eat dessert, you’ll definitely relate to these points:
(speaking of desserts, have you heard about KhanaBaaz, the new service we’re launching to help you find the right place to eat? Check it out here)
1. Every meal ABSOLUTELY HAS to end on a sweet note
How else will you digest the food you just ate. This dessert can be as extravagant as a banoffee pie or as simple as a square of chocolate.
2. Breakfast, for you, has to be sweet
Not like crazy meetha, but a good cereal, banana or even some jam on toast. You don’t understand how people just have eggs and keema for naashta.
3. You watch all the dessert-making videos on the internet
Those videos are such a treat to watch, but when it comes to actually making them; that’s a whole new story.
4. But you’ve never actually tried to make a dessert, yourself
5. The question of favorite dessert puts you in a weird spot
You don’t want to hurt the feelings of other desserts by choosing just one. You love them all equally, its totally unfair to ask you to pick one
6. Because you love EVERYTHING sweet
7. “Too much meetha” isn’t part of your vocabulary
How can someone have too much meetha. Is that even possible
8. All your hangout plans with friends revolve around dessert
‘No no let’s not go there, there’s no place for good dessert near there’
9. Your friends will come to you for reviews of new dessert places
Because lets be honest, you were probably at the opening
10. Your social media is just photos of desserts you eat
The beauty of dessert needs to be shared with the world. All day, everyday
11. You strongly agree with the widely held opinion that there’s a separate stomach for dessert
God is kind, so he gave human beings an extra stomach for sweet stuff.
12. When you go to someone’s place you bring dessert so they serve it to you, too
Why you ask; because they’ll probably serve that alongside whatever they made. Its a two way gift, you actually get it for yourself, but you don’t seem greedy since you gave it to someone else.
13. You instantly hate anyone who can’t appreciate a good dessert as much as you
‘Yaar I’m not a fan’.
NOT. A .FAN. Friendship ended with you- Bye
14. You cringe when someone says that fruits count as dessert.
Yes, fruits are great but they ain’t no replacement. Please no
15. You genuinely love dessert more than some people
Meetha understands you. It doesn’t ask unnecessary questions. It gets it.
If you have a major sweet tooth, tell us if we missed anything in the comments.
Cover image via: Nurpur