Mansha Pasha has got to be one of the most underrated actresses in our industry. While she’s been on and off our screens since 2011, we’re still waiting for that one project that features Mansha in the lead. She’s wowed us time and time again with her presence, both, on and off the screen. She’s talented enough, as an actor, that her screen presence sometimes overshadows the lead actors, too, and takes all our attention towards her.
1. Whether it is just a casual mirror selfie
2. Or a full blown photoshoot
3. Or even just a picture of her in a garden
4. She’s always brightened up our lives just by being there
5. When she played Sidra in “Zindagi Gulzar Hai” she was praised endlessly for her performance
Sidra’s character in the show is said to always have overshadowed Sanam Saeed’s in the show (we love you tho, Sanam!).
6. As was her role in “Chalay Thay Saath”
While the film didn’t do so well, critics picked out certain performances, and no surprise, Mansha was right on top of the list!
7. She casually slays at shaadis as a hobby
8. Just look at the vision that she is
9. Even when she’s not looking into the camera we can feel that Mansha gaze
10. She can be all cutesy at the snap of a finger
11. And she can also channel her inner diva, as quickly
12۔ Just look at her swinging into our lives, like that
13. Currently, Mansha’s reigning over our screens with “Khudgarz”
We can’t wait to see more of her on our screens and we wish her all the best for her future projects.
Cover image via veryfilmi.com