God, I love ‘Suno Chanda.’ Like, I LOVE IT so much I anticipate each and every episode. It’s taken Pakistan by storm, because it’s not just feel-good, and it’s not a comedy. It’s much more than comedy, with an incredibly flawed and human joint family dynamic and a twisted household that makes our own feel all the more normal.
The drama has a heart and is incredibly emotional more often than not. It’s spectacular, and quite frankly I don’t want it to end
So let’s not dwell on that right now – please, can we talk about HOW FREAKING ANNOYING KINZA IS?
I actually cannot STAND HER, and the more episodes I watch, the more she’s becoming THE biggest haddi in the history of haddis, more so than Harry with Ron and Hermoine…
Can she LEAVE ARSAL AND JIA ALONE FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY, IT’S SO FRUSTRATING I honestly feel like punching her face every time my two sweethearts have a sweet little moment
I’m sorry but it’s just so triggering.
So, let’s have a look back at all the times so far I wanted to punch the telly screen because Kinza was being her usual kabab mein haddi
Side note: I don’t care if Arsal’s set to be engaged to Kinza, he loves JIA SO GET THE FREAKING PICTURE KINZA LIKE FFS
1. When Jia is crying and Arsal tries and runs after him but Kinza stops him, all the while belittling her
“Saare rishtay khatam ho chuke hain”
2. That time she ripped up Jia’s picture in an act of jealousy (and Jia ended up thinking it was Arsal who did it out of spite)
3. When she continues to try and plot how to get Arsal away from Jia (HADDI ALERT)
4. When Jia was applying a new bandage on Arsal’s wound, and Kinza walked in, abusing Jia and attempting to slap her before Arsal (my hero) stopped her
5. The time Arsal was teasing Jia about how she made his coffee with more love this time around than before, oh there pops up Kinza…
6. When Arsal’s thinking about Jia and Kinza really can’t get lost, so walks in and disturbs his thoughts
7…. Oh and then she did it again
8. Arsal and Jia texting each other and Kinza getting jelly AS HELL (oh and passing sly comments)
9. When she orders Arsal to stop picking and dropping Jia from college (Ummm please BUGGAR OFF KINZA)
10. I love it how Jia and Arsal cheekily text each other at home, scheming things and being their naughty selves…UNTIL KINZA JUST WALKS IN AND TAKES ARSAL AWAY
11. When she keeps conspiring against Jia with Sherry who she’s also slowly corrupting (mutating, as I like to call it, aka cloning more haddis)
Kinza please, get out of the kabab, it’s such a delicious kabab please be gone.