Being a Kinnaird student is definitely not a walk in the park. Some universities don’t take you seriously. Others are just astonished at the fact that it’s all-girls. The other day a student from another university said to me: “It’s the 21st century, why is Kinnaird still an all-girls college?” Now we all know, if a KC-ite said this, we wouldn’t be annoyed at all, but koi bahir ka bolta hai, tou annoy tou karta haina.
So, here are 11 more things that KC-ites are exhausted of hearing:
1. Isn’t it weird to go to an all-girls college?
Honestly, it really isn’t.
2. College hai ya University?
No one will ever know.
3. I heard girls just focus on their hair and makeup
Yes, you’re 110% correct. No studying whatsoever.
4. Aadhi say zada tou dates maarnay jaati hain
OMG, our secret is out!!!
5. You guys barely invite other universities over
True, I’ll give you that.
6. Lesbian ho?
You’d be shocked by how many times I’ve had to answer that one.
7. Ahad Raza Mir becharay ko tou daba hi dia tha
Raat gayi, baat gayi
8. The sporty girls just look like guys
9. How do you even manage there without boys?
Aur bhi dukh hain zamanay mein, larkoun kay ilawa
10. Koi behter university mein kyun nai gaye?
*Begins listing a bunch of things that Kinnaird is amazing at.*
11. Wait, so no boys?
There you have it, folks. Do you have any more things to add to this post? Let us know in the comments below.
Cover image via edugrid.pk