You know the times when life tries bringing you down and the whole day is just one giant series of unfortunate events? When nothing seems to go right, and you spill chai on your freshly cleaned shirt riiiight before leaving the house, going to work that you’re already late for? And with everything else that goes wrong in the country, you blame this on Nawaz Sharif, too, and start screaming ‘Go Nawaz Go’. Yepppp, I’m talking about those days.
So what really happens in the course of the day that makes you rip all your hair out? I’ll tell you, because with my beautiful luck, this is a pretty regular day for me.
1. When you miss your alarm and don’t wake up on time
2. When there’s no water in the water tank so you have to forego the shower
3. When your car just won’t start
4. When you forget your laptop and you have to go back, all the way to get it
5. When every ishara you come across is red
6. When your boss arrives before you for the first time
7. When you forget to bring food and are too broke to order
8. When you forget your laptop’s charger at home
9. When you’re piled with work as soon as it’s chutti time
10. When your car refuses to start on the way back, either
11. When you reach home and realise you’ve forgotten the dhaniya your mom asked you to bring on your way
12. When you realize you’ve also forgotten to buy cigarettes before coming back home
13. When you finally get food and as soon as you dig into your biryani, you bite into an ilaichi
14. When the bijli goes as soon as you get comfy in bed
15. When the alarm rings two minutes after you finally start to fall asleep.
Cover image via: tribune.com.pk