Feroze Khan is on a high post success of drama ‘Khaani.’ The actor’s visibly reeling in all the glory, and while we commend his brilliant acting stint and praise his plethora of work, his recent interview has left him nothing short of half-witted. He talked to publication Express Tribune about how his life has changed after ‘Khaani’ among other aspects of his personal life and reading it left us honestly wanting to keel over and cease to exist. It’s cringy AF, and I honestly can’t deal with it – we love you honey, but in all seriousness, you need to simmer down like RIGHT NOW.
Here are 11 of his WTF quotes from Feroze that will make you want to stab yourself in the eye while barfing. NO JOKES.
1. “I don’t want to be a heartthrob; I think it comes from what I do”
2. “I don’t watch TV”
3. “Whenever I’m offered a character, I don’t read the script”
4. “Empowering women starts from home. I have a sister (Humaima Malick) who’s a superstar and that’s female empowerment”
5. “You know how they say marriages are made in heaven? I think our (in reference to his wife Alizey) souls already knew that we were meant to be”
6. ‘”‘Khaani’ is a gift of God”
7. “Everything is written and you can’t change your destiny”
8. “I am fearlessly honest (because of ‘Khaani’)”
9. If I wasn’t that (heartthrob), people would’ve liked me anyway…like how they are fans of Nawazuddin Siddiqui…”
10. “Things don’t stay forever”
11. “Oscar! That’s what I want” #Ameen
(We got this from his Instagram, just had to add it in here).
Honestly, Feroze whatcha smoking (can we have some)?