Ever since Faryal Makhdoom married our wrestler man Amir Khan, she’s quickly evolved into a fashion icon under Pakistani spotlight. As often as she steps out in her signature Adidas tracksuits, she’ll also be spotted in knee length suede boots, a Gul Ahmed lush suit, fringe knee-length mini skirts and a nude bodysuit with a red fur coat.
Her style is badass AF and here are 17 times she proved it:
1. The time she wore a mini skirt and fishnet leggings.
2. That one time she stepped out with an Adidas jean cap, gold hoops coupled with a denim jacket.
3. The time she wore a choker with a rib cage cropped sweater and ripped jeans.
4. When she wore a beige bodysuit with black ripped jeans.
5. That time she proved that pom pom beanies are hot AF.
6. That time she brought out her Valentino shoes.
7. Also this epic outfit when she wore an over-sized plaid shirt with braided back hair and knee length boots.
8. That time she gave style inspiration with a brown leather jacket and hot nude loafers.
9. Black top trainers with jeggings and a bodysuit scream badass in this outfit she pulled together.
10. When she oozed the hot mama attire with aviators and a neon tank bodysuit. Those shoes tho.
11. Or how about the epic Yeezus vibe?
12. And how about the time she looked like the female pink panther…and rebellious li’l barbie doll?
13. And that time she wore THE shirt of the season…the Moschino teddy bear one.
14. She’s not all jeans, remember her ethnic wintry look?
15. And her desi frozen lawn vibe?
16. Or how about when she showed us all she can wear matching gym attire with a bit of midriff.
17. Faryal is stylish whatever she puts on.
What do you think of Faryal’s style?
Cover image via: asianimage.co.uk