Pakistani designer, Faraz Manan – who started his career in 2003, has established himself as one of the most talented designers in the country. His signature style and intricate details have captured the hearts of not only Pakistanis but fashion enthusiasts all over the world.
The Lahore-based couturier is famous for his luxury bridals, elaborate embellishments, intricate patterns, and unique lawn designs.
Here are 17 outfits that prove that he is the king of Pakistani couture:
1. This resplendent powder pink bridal
2. Look at those intricate details
3. Mastering not only pastels but colorful sarees as well
4. The perfect amount of contemporary and traditional
5. The details on this bridal are actually to die for
6. Whether it be elaborate gowns
7. This unique ensemble
8. Or this pastel number
9. Manan’s designs are a breath of fresh air
10. The patterns on this powder blue bridal
11. And the intricate detailing on this lavender ensemble
12. Show that he has mastered the art of contemporary twists
13. From the detailing to the tailoring his talent knows no bounds
14. Accenting the opulence, the pearl and bead detailing is incredible
15. The neutral color palette compliments the coruscating details perfectly
16. Just looking at these red designs will make you want to get married
17. …Or fly out to Paris
Which of these designs were your favorite?
cover image source: Farazmanan.com