Fahad Mustafa is the ultimate jaan of the country. People would kill to be a part of his shows, whether they are his Ramazan transmissions or the regular Jeeto Pakistan recordings. He’s carved a name for himself in the Pakistan media industry, over the past few years, and it doesn’t look like he’s going anywhere anytime soon. He’s an actor, producer, director, host, and family man par excellence. He’s worked in box-office record-breaking movies, like his debut in Na Maloom Afraad and then went on to making bigger hits like Actor-in-Law and Mah-e-Mir. The types of dramas that he’s done have revolutionized the way people watched television, as he made some really hard-hitting shows, like Mein Abdul Qadir Houn. He’s loved by people both in Pakistan and internationally. And for good reason. He’s respectful, he’s talented, and he’s quite cute. So here are some images of Fahad’s that will make you want to say Pakistan chhoro humaara dil hi jeet lo.
1. Like this time when fans flocked all around and he took a selfie with them
2. When he took to the streets with the rest of the Na Maloon Afraad 2 to promote the film
3. When he looked dreamily into the distance, while promoting the film
4. When even he knew how good he looked
5. When he looked so desi you wanted to say qubool hai
6. Ahem ~ just gonna leave this here
7. If he looks this good, he should just start a band
8. The man can do tricks with a basketball, too!
9. And when even a black and white image couldn’t stop him from bharro-ing rang into our lives
10. When he alone was #SquadGoals because you’d want to hang out with him
11۔ Laal mere dil ka haal hai? Tum pe lugta kamaal hai?
12۔ When he couldn’t stop showering love on his kids, and they didn’t hold back from reciprocrating, either
13. When he pulled off that sherwani with such ease
14. Aur kya scene hai?
15. This pose of his has grown on us
16. Paint me like one of your desi girls?
17. Uhhhh, ye biceps bachey uthaney se baney hain?
Do you like Fahad as much as we do?
Cover image via ARY Digital