When you’re one of those who don’t like rain at all
Rain is that one phenomenon which makes everyone giddy and dance in joy that finally everything is going to be fresh, green and clean again. If you’re someone who actually likes rain then you should read this instead of the sad post that’s here. But we all know that there are some downsides to it which make people dislike it. It might sound crazy but here are some reasons which turn you into someone who despises rain.
1. As the clouds start approaching you know it’s going to be a damp day and you don’t like rain
You don’t only hate the word moist but also things that are moist.
2. The graying sky starts making you feel gray and gloomy too.
It feels like everything is dark and sad. The sky is crying so you’re crying as well.
3. While everyone else is preparing to celebrate the downpour from the sky, you start dreading the aftermath of it.
You know it’s going to be a lot of mess after rain.
4. You know that it’ll be humid after rain and just thinking about it makes you upset.
Why don’t people see it?
5. There’s always one crazy rain lover around you who is so excited that it is going to rain.
And you cannot handle it.
6. They would be dancing and jumping in the rain.
They are taking gazillion pictures and uploading it everywhere and snapchatting every other minute under the #rain and you would just be staring at them that why are they so much excited.
7. Everything is wet, soggy and damp and you don’t like it.
And you know it’s going to take long to dry everything up.
8. You’ve to cancel all your going out plans because it’s raining.
Rain, rain go away. Come again another day.
9. There are puddles of water everywhere and you’re scared that your clothes and shoes will get ruined.
Walking around has never been that difficult before.
10. If you’re out on the street, there’s a high chance that a fast approaching car will ruin your clothes and ultimately your mood and day.
11. The weather gets too unpredictable.
It might get a little cold for a while and you get confused to choose your outfit for the day.
12. You keep on checking the weather app to see signs of a sunny day.
If the week is full of signs of fluctuating weather, you get annoyed as fuck.
13. Choosing shoes for the day also becomes extra stress for your mind.
You groan with annoyance when you realize that it just rained and you are wearing open shoes.
14. You know roads will be blocked due to the poor water drainage system.
The roads are flooded with water and there’s a high chance of traffic jam. (Sorry, Karachi)
15. There’s one thing that is bound to happen during rain and it’s LOAD-SHEDDING.
Don’t forget load-shedding. There’ll be plenty of it.
16. You’re shit scared of thunder and lightning.
And you need someone to calm you down during all that storm.
17. If it rains at night, you know the day is going to be hot, warm and humid and you don’t like that at all.
18. You just wish it could be bright and sunny all year long.
So you could go out and have a great day without all this hassle!
Are you also the sort of person who doesn’t like rain? Tell us in the comments!
Cover Image via:@tumsemilkay / Storgram.com