Have you ever just wondered if gravity seems to work a little extra hard on you because things in your hands keep falling, you keep falling, people and things around you keep falling. For some reason wherever you go, you cause chaos with your clumsiness.
Here are a few things you can definitely relate to if you’re clumsy:
1. All your phones end up looking like this:
2. You have actually considered not having kids in the future because someone like you will keep dropping and forgetting the baby
3. Your presence in the kitchen has never been free of disasters
4. Baking or cooking means burn marks all over your arm because you keep forgetting how hot the oven can be
5. You have slipped in public on more than one occasion
6. You may have actually fallen enough to wonder if your wedding will feature your big slip
7. You keep losing things
Wherever you go, you leave behind a trail of all your important things.
8. When your crush passes by, your chappal decides to un-attach itself from your feet
when your crush walks by and your friends tell you to act normal pic.twitter.com/IxVAlMtDlQ
— alice (@rosestruly) December 17, 2016
9. You’ve scared potential “significant others” away because you don’t have control over your limbs
10. People on roads have told you that your dupatta is stuck inside the door on more than one occasion
11. You have smacked into glass doors
You’re the reason why they put a huge red cross on glass doors now.
12. You have left your phone in restaurants and bathrooms on many occasions
13. People are scared of handing over their baby to you because of your clumsiness
14. Even you don’t like holding infants because you know your limitations
15. You run into things in broad day light
16. Lets not even talk about how hard you bump into things and how badly you injure yourself at night
17. You have also hit your head many times
Thanks for a skull, God.
18. You can’t eat without letting the rest of your body taste the food
19. Your laptop and phone wear your clumsiness scars too
20. But you’re doing okay because what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger
21. You wonder if you’ll ever fall into someone’s arms due to your clumsiness
Or bump into someone cute who will help you pick up your stuff and then fall madly in love with you. Kia kabhi koi faida hoga?
Do you have any tales of your clumsiness that you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below.
Cover image via: tune.pk