When you give off a bitchy vibe, but might just be one of the loveliest people on the planet, life is hard. Everyone thinks you’re a conceited snake who seeps out arrogance and haughtiness.
1. You pass a sarcastic comment about someone AS A JOKE and everyone thinks you’re being a bitch.
They just don’t get your sarcasm level. Mazaak tha bai.
2. Everyone will ask you “hamesha ghussa mein kyun ho“?
I’m not angry, THIS IS JUST HOW I LOOK.
3. A smile from you is never taken as sincere.
4. Actually, nothing you do or say is taken as sincere.
Or genuine. Awks.
5. People are intimidated by you.
Barely anyone will approach you.
6. You’ll barely make friends because every living organism around you thinks you’re a grade “A” bitch.
7. You’ll get nasty looks your way in public.
8. You attract fuckboys.
9. You’ll be labelled as the rebellious one.
Even if you’ve never tried a cigarette before, that don’t matter – everyone will assume you have.
10. Looking like a bitch seems to equate with oozing self-confidence.
But that isn’t true. At. All.
11. No one thinks they can trust you because they’re scared you’ll be a bitch to them
12. And you prove everyone wrong once they get to know you.
13. You’re actually a really nice person.
But no one buys it.
14. People gossip about you, stirring up assumptions THAT AREN’T TRUE.
15. And the more you stick to yourself, the more people assume you think you see yourself as a shehzaadi.
With everyone else as peasants.
Cover image via: T-Series / Maddock Films