Indian drama ‘Bepannah’ has unfortunately come to an end, much to the dismay of its ardent fans who had fallen hard for the drama. Co-starring Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda as two people wronged by their cheating spouses, and eventually brought together in a brilliantly written tale about regret, love, rage, and forgiveness. There are so many memorable moments from the drama, but let’s focus on Zoya (Jennifer) and Aditya’s (Harshad) moments in the drama.
1. The epic bedroom scene, and when he said he’d never ever let her go, she said she’d want to be with him forever
2. The beautiful embrace between Zoya and Aditya after they were scared someone might find out they’re together – Aditya admitted to being terrified
3. The ADORABLE AF scene where Aditya begged Zoya for a kiss, and she ran away in the cutest way
4. When they can’t even fight properly because THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH
5. When Zoya let herself be used by to save her relationship with Aditya (because she loves him), but Aditya didn’t believe her and insulted her in the most devasting manner
6. When Aditya’s father is killed and Aditya cannot fathom it – this was truly shocking and bravo to Jennifer and Harshad for such fine, fine acting
7. What’s a love story without a romantic moment on the rooftop?
8. How can we forget the incredibly small but powerful moment Aditya put on the mangalsutra? Amidst all the madness of sneaking around!
9. When Zoya tried to explain why she didn’t give a gift to her father, Aditya suddenly went in for a hug
10. *CUE TEARS* On the day of Zoya’s wedding, she finally realized she’s in love with Aditya, so broke off her nikkah in the most heartbreaking moment of the drama
11. And in a lighter moment, when Aditya said he’s found the best life partner ever in Zoya
What were your favorite moments from the show?