Some of you may not know this, but being a Pakistani is an awesome thing. Let’s talk about the benefits of being a Pakistani?
1. You’re close to family.
We can’t live with or without them.
2. Cricket is your addiction.
Even if you don’t play it, you appreciate and understand the classiest sport of all.
3. You know culture.
Pakistan consists of numerous ethnic groups and therefore you get to admire our rich culture.
4. You listen to some of the best musicians of the world.
Some of them are considered amongst the greatest in the world.
5. You can speak/understand more than one language.
Scientifically speaking, bilingual people are smart – yes you are smart.
6. You are sexy…
and you know it.
8. You wear shalwaar kameez.
And it’s the world’s most comfortable clothing.
9. You are a natural bargainer.
No matter how old, you are born to bargain. (yes, we know the above picture is of an Indian but it’s funny. Come on yaar)
10. You get good prices for most things.
The prices you pay in Pakistan might seem expensive but they are cheaper than most places in the world.
11. You regularly get to eat the best food of the world.
The world envies your food.
12. You drink/make/love chai.
The world’s best beverage.
13. You’re used to eating amazing desi desserts.
Kulfi, mathai, kheer and the list goes on…
14. You have Bollywood style shaadis (even though you claim not to watch Bollywood movies).
Who doesn’t love eating and dancing at shaadis.
15. You can speak Urdu.
The most romantic and poetic language.
16. You swear without thinking.
Yaar bhenchoud aaj buhat garmi hai.
17. You’re a doctor or an engineer
If you’re not one of the two, you’re probably a disgrace to your family
18. There is a slang word for everything
Poondi tou must hai.
19. You get special attention in foreign airports.
You are treated like a VIP and get special security attention
20. You can buy things from fake brands
This also includes college degrees.
21. You have a good grip on religion.
You could be a potential preacher.
22. You are good at math.
If you’re not, you’ve got big problems.
23. You’re a true friend.
Your friends know you would do anything for them.
24. You don’t get mad that easily
Well, most of the time.
25. You love discussing politics.
However, you might skip the voting part.
26. You have a solution for everything.
The one word Pakistanis know best is…jugaad.
A Pakistani maa is the world’s most loving and powerful personality. We will give up everything for her happiness.