For everyone living in Pakistan, load shedding is unfortunately a part of our lives that we have grown to live with. Every single day, our lives are inconvenienced in multiple ways due to the lack of electricity. So while the government and K-Electric work on fixing this issue (LOL), maybe we can find some humor in our misery.
1. When you’re trying to get a break from the summer heat.
2. When you’re trying to eat at Sehri/Iftari.
3. When taking a shower.
4. When you’re trying to change clothes
No bijlee = no coordination
5. While applying makeup.
6. When you’re alone at home and start thinking about horror movies.
7. When it’s too dark to see the stairs.
8. When you’re outside someone’s house and trying to ring the doorbell.
9. During a dance off in a wedding.
So much for those 3 months worth of dance practices. Shit.
10. When your phone is out of battery.
11. When ironing clothes.
12. When you’re trying to Skype with someone.
13. During a Pakistan vs. India Match
14. Visit to the dentist.
15. When you’re trying to find something.
16. During a climatic point in a movie.
17. When you’re filling out a form online.
18. While you’re in the middle of printing something.
19. As you’re about to beat a video game.
20. When you’re giving an important presentation.
21. When you’re at Jumma prayers.
Let’s just hope you can see things in a comedic way. More importantly, let’s hope our government can deliver on electricity – and not just to the homes of government officials.