Ali Sethi, the incredibly talented Pakistani singer, writer, columnist, musician and delciously handsome male specimen is an epitome of classic gentlemanliness. He wrote his first book ‘The Wish Maker’ at the tender age of 22. He is currently making a documentary on the legendary singer Farida Khanum which means he is partly a documentary filmmaker too. And of course, everyone knows him for his amazing vocal chops.
He’s just flawless.
Here are all the times Ai Sethi had your inner fangirl saying MashAllah:
1. When he made his Coke Studio debut with this goose-bumps inducing performance
2. When his rendition of Mehdi Hassan’s Mohabbat Karne Walay transported you to another world
3. When he shared a breathtaking snippet of his jamming session for Loki Kehnday
4. When he proved himself to be a loving sibling
And his talented sister is no less, either.
5. When he powers through sickness to put up amazing concert performances
6. When he was the super chirpy guest at a cooking show with the even chirpier Sarmad Khoosat
7. When he catwalked to his own voice
8. When he stole everybody’s heart at the Jaipur Literary Festival with his recitation of Faiz Ahmed Faiz’s Sham-e-Firaq
9. When he matched the powerhouse vocals of Abida Parveen
10. When he took this selfie with Sania Saeed and Sarmad Khosat
11. When he was looking hipster AF in this blue shirt
Oh hey Zoe Viccaji, we see you.
12. When he adorned Sarmad Khosat’s masterpiece Manto with his utterly breathtaking voice
13. And when he pulled off this sweater
Keep singing your way into our hearts, Ali.
Cover Image Via: Ali Sethi