Ahad Raza Mir, aka Dr Asfandyar, has taken both social media and our television screens by storm, lately. We saw him first in Sammi as he lit up our screens every time he was in the frame. And now he has half the population of the country going gaga over him in Yakeen Ka Safar. He’s shooting for his first feature film, Parwaz Hay Junoon, as we speak. He’s the son of veteran actor Asif Raza Mir, who was befittingly the heartthrob of the generation before us. So here are just a few images of Ahad Raza Mir that will make you rush and get yourselves a Nikaah-khwaan.
1. Before we begin, we need to tell you of Ahad’s obsession with Black and White
Half his images are in B&W and we’re not really complaining
2. Look at him just being his dapper self
3. And oozing out hotness with furniture to match
4. Here’s a mid-post throwback image with him just melting us all
5. And making us go just a liiiiittle week in the knees
6. Here he is with Raza Mir Senior, both looking flyyy
7. We could literally stare into these eyes for long periods of time
8. And here he is, taking care of everyone around him with tips on hydration
9. And when he looked absolutely adorable, doting over Sammi
10. We get a sneak peek into his goofy self, as well…not that we’re complaining
11. Don’t know about you, but he definitely makes out hearts go baaaaaaa
12. When he really made us want to join him on his yakeen ka safar
13. Aankhein dekhi tau mein dekhta reh gaya…
14. Who can possibly resist this half-smirk half-smolder?
15. Not us, for sure
16. Wouldn’t you want this man to serenade you, too?
I like this picture. Here's some fun facts to go with it: I play the guitar, the bass guitar, the drums, the djembe, the cajon and occasionally the keyboard. I love wearing turtlnecks, I have a fascination with Quentin Tarantino films, and my favorite color is red. A lions roar can be heard from 5 miles away ? and every human spent around half and hour as a single cell ?. Cool huh. Theres a little about me and some other random facts. OH and Baba makes a guest appearance in this photo. Photographer: Daniyal Naqvi Stylist: Rao Ali Khan Hair and Make Up: Qamar Bashir Actor Model Guy: Ahad Raza Mir #themoreyouknow #photoshoot #daniyalnaqvi #raoalikhan #ahadrazamir #denim #lotsofdenim #lions #tok
And hey, the man proudly wears turtlenecks!
17. Juuuust gonna leave this here
Okay last one, promise
We can’t wait to see more of Ahad, because frankly, we can’t get enough of him. What’s your favourite Ahad Raza Mir moment?