Ever scroll through your news feed and look and look at pictures of super adorable dogs? Everyone’s done it. Everyone loves dogs, right? They’re fluffy, they’re cute, they’re hyperactive. And they’re man’s best friend. So without further ado, here are a few pictures of some super adorable dogs who are definitely worthy of your attention.
1. Let’s start with this adorable little good boy right here
2. And move on to this little shy guy who deserves a pat on his head, just for existing
3. Next up, we have this photogenic beauty
4. And this adorable fluffball looks like he was born camera-ready
5. Moving on, we have this little guy posing for the camera at ACF Animal Rescue while his new family fills out adoption papers
6. Also, just look at this little cutie
Look at those paws and that nose. 10/10 would boop.
7. This right here is little Alice, casually chilling at ACF Animal Rescue
8. And Oreo here just looks like the kind that would love a good belly rub
Unfortunately, he was given up by his owners due to aggressive behavior. However, upon arrival at ACF Animal Rescue, Oreo soon became super friendly and playful.
9. Ziggy here just wants a good cuddle
Everyone can agree on the fact that Ziggy deserves to be cuddled 24/7, yes?
10. And Ballu probably wants to sleep all day
Basically everyone’s spirit animal.
Content Warning: Some of the following pictures might be considered disturbing for many. Please proceed with caution.
11. While it’s great that we can appreciate all the healthy, adorable dogs that you’ve seen so far, what about the ones who have been abandoned?
12. What about the dogs who have had to be rescued from horrible situations or horrible people?
13. What about those dogs who have been left in the sweltering heat – malnourished and dying – while we ignore their plight?
14. Yeh bezubaan hain, toh kya in pe dehaan nahi dena chahiye?
15. Is their pain and suffering any lesser than ours?
Pebbles here has sustained wounds that usually come from being pelted by stones repeatedly. He was deeply disoriented and in pain when he was rescued.
16. Is it okay to have them suffer?
17. Is it okay to be bystanders and silently witness their widespread massacre?
18. And deprive countless dogs the opportunity to even make it to an animal shelter?
Perhaps, that could be their new beginning.
19. Is any of this, in any way, humane?
A lot of us are really great at appreciating dogs from a distance. And yes, not all of us can afford to adopt dogs. But there are plenty of animal shelters that are willing to help these poor guys when they have no one else to turn to. For those of you who have pets, some of these pictures may have hit a little closer to home. Even for those who don’t, what animal deserves to go through the kind of torture that’s depicted in these pictures? Every living thing deserves to be treated well and live a happy life. Perhaps, by contacting animal shelters or encouraging adoption, we could do our part by ensuring that these guys get a chance at that as well.
Cover image: listovative.com