Pakistani dramas can get pretty intense. Stuff might be going well in a show and but aik dam se everyone is losing their shit, crying and screaming at each other. Of course, not all of the emotional scenes are as ridiculous, some of them are pretty well scripted and exceptionally acted out.
Here are some of the most powerful scenes we’ve come by so far:
1. We can’t have this list without mention of ‘Humsafar’.
The moment when Khirad is accused of cheating on Ashar was probably one of the drama’s most intense moments. Khirad broke down while her saas pounder her for her ‘immoral’ behaviour.
2. A similar scene came from ‘Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishaan’.
When Saba is accused of cheating, her saas takes a jhooti qasam on the Quran in an emotional scene between the entire khandaan.
3. ‘Bin Roye’ possibly had the most intense emotional breakdown, like EVER.
‘Irtaza mera hai!’
Saba wails to her daadi at her cousin, Irtaza’s, wedding and cries over the love of her life. Her breaks her chooriyan and thrashes her room, all in the name of love.
4. ‘Yakeen Ka Safar’ when Dr.Zubia asks her father for forgiveness.
5. Going on with ‘Yakeen Ka Safar’ when Dr.Asfi sees his brother’s former secretary and is conflicted on whether or not to perform critical surgery on her son.
6. ‘Sang E Mar Mar’: Shireen breaks down when she sees the love of her life Aurangzeb for the first time.
7. In ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ when Kashaf realizes she’s having twin girls and thinks that Zaroon will leave her because of it.
8. ‘Dastan’ when Hassan and Bano meet each other after the massacre.
9. In ‘Pyaarey Afzal’ when Afzal realizes that Farah is using him emotionally.
10. In ‘Diyar E Dil’ when Suhaib goes to Agha Jan the day before he dies.
He talks to Agha Jan and essentially tells him off for his feud with Behroze and how it has split the family up.
11. ‘Suno Chanda’ also makes this list because of one scene between Jia and Arsal.
Arsal confesses his love for Jia, and at that moment he breaks down in front of her. It’s a heartbreaking moment as well as a beautifully romantic scene also.
What do you think of these scenes? Did they leave an impact on you? Tell us in the comments 🙂