Asthma is an extremely common breathing problem all over the world and kudos to people who display immense strength and patience when dealing with it. It’s surely not easy to live with it yourself or witness someone you love go through it, but these amazingly strong individuals do such a great job at handling it that it almost becomes impossible for people around them to tell how hard it really is.
Here are a few things anyone with asthma can relate to:
1. You have a habit of forgetting your inhaler on the worst possible occasions
2. Your asthma attacks decide to happen in the most embarrassing situations
3. You have borrowed an inhaler from a fellow asthmatic on more than one occasion
You both know you can always count on each other.
4. Most people who witness your asthma attack have no idea what to do
Except Ammi, of course.
5. You often wonder why the HELL inhalers are so pricey
6. You have to be careful about not laughing WAYY too much
7. You keep losing your inhaler and forgetting it in places
8. You have enemies, like smokey places
10. High altitude places
12. Strong Perfumes
13. When people think asthma means you can’t do physical activity
Dude, David Becham has Asthma, ’nuff said.
14. But yeah, sometimes you do struggle with running
15. Most of the people who are close to you have witnessed at least one reaally bad asthma attack of yours
16. You’re so used to it now that you tell others really casually that it’s nothing to worry about
17. You have tried to fake it as a joke and gotten a flying chappal from ammi as a result
18. Silence becomes even more awkward on days when you’re wheezing
19. You can’t afford to get too excited
20. There are days when you don’t need an inhaler and you almost forget all about it and feel like a true achiever
21. But at the end of the day, you know you’ll be fine because you can handle it like a boss
Tag your friends who’re the strong asthmatic champions.
Cover image via: Filmwala Pictures