Some people think that the word woman comes from the middle English word “wyfman” which means “wife of man.” Right… because that’s all we can do right? However, that isn’t the only purpose women have, and as we know men and women have been created differently so naturally there are some built in things that women may do differently as well.
Here are 15 things about women that men probably didn’t know:
1. Women spend nearly one year of their lives deciding what to wear.
Ok, so big whoop they want to look good, and seriously don’t flatter yourself because most of the times they’re doing it for themselves.
2. A woman spends an average of 2 years of her life time looking at herself in the mirror.
After all one can never admire and be thankful of God’s creation fully.
3. Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
Ok so yes women cry more, but they do know when it’s over something silly and feel stupid about it later. Chocolates always make things better!
4. Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
Therefore it can take them longer to decide what they want to buy/wear because they just have more knowledge about it, don’t be j :), and just deal with it when you go shopping with them!
5. Women don’t necessarily wear high heels only to look tall, they wear it because it just looks good to them.
Don’t expect her to be not in her heels on shaadis at least! Also men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s, so yeah..
6. Women speak about 20,000 words a day. That’s 13,000 more than the average man.
Yes they talk more, but only because they feel that they need to fully express themselves that’s all. When she’s telling you all those of those little details like what she ate, what she saw etc, just listen.
7. Over the course of a woman’s entire lifetime, she will have eaten about 2-3 kilos of lipstick.
Not on purpose though!
8.Women blink about twice as often as men – inbuilt.
9. On average, women hiccup less than men.
Hiccups come after eating or drinking too much or too quickly. So, learn from us 😉
10. Women outlive men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
Which is once again a good thing and also why your naani/daddi is as ancient as it gets.
11. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
This can be used an explanation for a whole lot of things women do the way they do it but let’s just leave this one here to your imagination.
12. Women have more taste buds than men.
This is also the reason why you claim that your AMI/MAMA is the best cook ever, simply because she knows what goes better with what and she knows how to cook it.
13. Women are better at multitasking than men.
Yessir that’s right. Women can juggle more than one task at once, yet you believe women aren’t good drivers! Tsk tsk tsk.
14. A research found that women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams.
Hence when you get that text saying ‘I saw a scary movie aur mujhe darr lag raha hai, are you up?’ please just understand the person’s cry in need and be humble in your assistance.
15. Despite what we would usually believe, studies have shown that women are as flatulent as men :p
Not all rainbows and rose petal after all eh?
Hope you enjoyed these “facts” 😉